New year come.




Currently I'm stuck in the office with my coffee. It is raining heavenly outside. Another year has gone. But routine stay the same. This blog stayed.

So for now I only have one ultimate goal.

UPDATE REGULARLY.


With a beneficial content. I always have this blog post ideas in my head but somehow could not manage to fully write it out and that often frustrate me.

I've managed to update something at least once a month on 2016 and hope to be better this year. Once a week? Hope so!

I felt like my writing style has change as I move on with life. It seems matured over the years? Been a blogger since in middle school and never really deleted what I have published, not that I'm proud of it but just for the sake of memories that associate with it. It excites me to be able to read back how 15 years old me see life. And it would be great to read these again in the next 10 years where my situation would be a lot different than what it is now.