Here I am in the coffee shop waiting for my phone. I sent it to clinic to be fixed. While waiting, I suddenly remember I have not updated for quite awhile now.

Just finished reading ProudDuck blog. This post make me write here. I really admire Vivy as a blogger! Despite having a very busy life, she is still enjoy updating her blog. Seems like I am not dedicated enough.


But I have exciting news to share here . . .





Next week I will start my part time Master Degree Program in UTMKL.

Up to this date, I still am not so sure about what I really want in life. But I swear by this phrase 'tak ada ilmu yang sia-sia'. So I really do not mind learning about anything. I am sure that it will be useful at any point of my life.


I decided that now is a good time to start being a student again. I keep on making excuses before and it is about time that I ran out of it. That is why few months before I accepted the offer and will start classes in two weeks time. There are things that still have not settled but I received my time tables for this semester. Back to sleepless night finishing assignments and preparing for exam. 

Hope everything went well. Wish me luck, guys!