Wahhhh disebabkan internet tengah kencang, tahap kerajinan untuk menulis pun apalagi.. mestilah increase automatic.


I think nowadays i learnt a lot. Tentang people, surrounding.. stuff like that. Kehidupan. I keep on seeing things yang selama ni saya tak nampak... or maybe ada nampak but before i just buat-buat tak nampak.

And benda tu buat saya sangat bersyukur. Ahhhhh... i shouldn't do these. I should behave like this when this happened. Orang ni rupanya macam ni. Orang tu perangai dia camtu.

It's hard. But i think i need to make a barrier for myself. In order to selamatkan diri dari terjatuh. I know i am really really weak. Senang sangat terikut, lalai. So i need to larikan diri dari benda-benda tu dulu. Taknak lah dah terhantuk baru terngadah kan.


Susah. Tapi tetap harus cuba. Try seboleh mungkin. I don't want to grow up! I wanna to stick to the old me but NO. Dunia sentiasa berjalan, i need to grow up.


As long as i have Him. Tuhan, tolong.


The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.



So many nights i wonder why.. what can i do to make it right?? SHINee ; Jojo ; Minho